CICS/TS 4.1 went GA on 6/26. As we’ve already looked at on this blog, this release features CICS Explorer and Event Processing, and more. If you’re considering ordering, be sure that you are aware that CICS/TS 4.1 requirements include z/OS 1.9 and Java 6.
- I'm "the CICS guy" at our shop. Whether you are the CICS guy (or gal) in your world, a CICS developer, or one of our IBM friends, hopefully you will find something of interest or of value here.
Tag Cloudabend codes abends apar asra Basics beta blogs cedf CICS CICSbuzz cics explorer CICSPlex cics tips cics transaction gateway cmac cobol dst dynamic scripting events EXCI fix green ibm Impact interview intro IPCS ISPF ispf editor java jobs JSON liberty loops mainframe messages mobile modern batch mq newcopy ote performance PHP racf release information rexx share soa social networking sun supportpac temp storage Third Party Products threadsafe time change trial upgrade utilities VSAM VTOC webcast web services whitepaper xpediter z/OS zap
- 1886 Crescent Hotel & Spa: We enjoyed the Crescent Hotel's charm and history. Well worth ... flip.to/72OAUm-tw @1886Crescent 5 months ago
- @AndrewMayne , I just purchased #publicenemyzero softcover. How do I get the autographed insert you mentioned on #weirdthings ? 1 year ago
- Another CICS Celebration (maybe) – Congrats,@Hursley! wp.me/pjkoF-6d 2 years ago
- Happy Birthday CICS! 45 Years and Going Strong! wp.me/pjkoF-6a 2 years ago
- IBM Impact 2014, Part 1 wp.me/pjkoF-66 3 years ago