Will you be upgrading CICS soon? Or will your shop be upgrading z/OS and/or DB2 in the near future? Of course one of these will be happening soon – it is changes like these that keep us gainfully employed. The only bad part about these upgrades are the problems that often come with them. Here’s something to help resolve these issues more quickly and enhance your status as a systems hero … IBM has a nifty page available that shows what issues that you may run into when upgrading to various levels of CICS, as well as issues that you may run into in CICS if z/OS or DB2 is upgraded. This is one to bookmark!
- I'm "the CICS guy" at our shop. Whether you are the CICS guy (or gal) in your world, a CICS developer, or one of our IBM friends, hopefully you will find something of interest or of value here.
Tag Cloudabend codes abends apar asra Basics beta blogs cedf CICS CICSbuzz cics explorer CICSPlex cics tips cics transaction gateway cmac cobol dst dynamic scripting events EXCI fix green ibm Impact interview intro IPCS ISPF ispf editor java jobs JSON liberty loops mainframe messages mobile modern batch mq newcopy ote performance PHP racf release information rexx share soa social networking sun supportpac temp storage Third Party Products threadsafe time change trial upgrade utilities VSAM VTOC webcast web services whitepaper xpediter z/OS zap
- 1886 Crescent Hotel & Spa: We enjoyed the Crescent Hotel's charm and history. Well worth ... flip.to/72OAUm-tw @1886Crescent 7 months ago
- @AndrewMayne , I just purchased #publicenemyzero softcover. How do I get the autographed insert you mentioned on #weirdthings ? 1 year ago
- Another CICS Celebration (maybe) – Congrats,@Hursley! wp.me/pjkoF-6d 2 years ago
- Happy Birthday CICS! 45 Years and Going Strong! wp.me/pjkoF-6a 3 years ago
- IBM Impact 2014, Part 1 wp.me/pjkoF-66 3 years ago