Sallie Mae, the leading provider of student loan programs, announced last week that it is returning its overseas operations to the US, creating 2,000 new jobs. The jobs to be created over the next 18 months include call center, IT, and operations support positions in various communities across the country. Just the kind of news we need in this economy. If only more companies would admit it when offshoring does not result in the results desired and bring more IT jobs back to the US.
- I'm "the CICS guy" at our shop. Whether you are the CICS guy (or gal) in your world, a CICS developer, or one of our IBM friends, hopefully you will find something of interest or of value here.
Tag Cloudabend codes abends apar asra Basics beta blogs cedf CICS CICSbuzz cics explorer CICSPlex cics tips cics transaction gateway cmac cobol dst dynamic scripting events EXCI fix green ibm Impact interview intro IPCS ISPF ispf editor java jobs JSON liberty loops mainframe messages mobile modern batch mq newcopy ote performance PHP racf release information rexx share soa social networking sun supportpac temp storage Third Party Products threadsafe time change trial upgrade utilities VSAM VTOC webcast web services whitepaper xpediter z/OS zap
- 1886 Crescent Hotel & Spa: We enjoyed the Crescent Hotel's charm and history. Well worth ... flip.to/72OAUm-tw @1886Crescent 1 year ago
- @AndrewMayne , I just purchased #publicenemyzero softcover. How do I get the autographed insert you mentioned on #weirdthings ? 2 years ago
- Another CICS Celebration (maybe) – Congrats,@Hursley! wp.me/pjkoF-6d 3 years ago
- Happy Birthday CICS! 45 Years and Going Strong! wp.me/pjkoF-6a 3 years ago
- IBM Impact 2014, Part 1 wp.me/pjkoF-66 3 years ago